Water and Sewer
How to make a payment:
- Mail to P.O. Box 79, Belleville, WI 53508
- Drop it off in our drop box located outside the front door at Village Hall (24 W. Main Street) anytime.
- Sign up for direct pay. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and bring to the Village Hall.
- Pay online by credit card
If you have a billing problem, please call 608-424-3341 x102.
You may be interested in a sewer deduct meter if you use a lot of water outside. The water that goes through this meter does not get a sewer charge.
Please contact Public Works if you are having a problem with your service. You may also receive a phone call from Village Hall if our meter reading system indicates you may have a leak.
Please see below for more information about payment options and obtaining a sewer deduct meter.
- Your Rights as a Water Utility Customer Information about your payment and disconnection rights, from the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions From the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Direct Pay Enrollment Form
- Deduct Meter Form
- Application For Service
- Sewer Use Adjustment Form with Adjustment Policy