Submit a Comment/Complaint

Village Comment/Complaint Form

Your complaint/comment will be directed to the appropriate staff member, who will review the complaint. Village staff will be in contact with you following the review. For comments/complaints about police officers, utility bills, or access to public buildings, programs, services or employment (ADA), please ask for the separate form at Village Hall, or call (608) 424 - 3341. Depending on the nature of the complaint, staff may seek review by a Committee or Commission for determination and recommendation to the Village Board. If appropriate, staff may also forward a complaint directly to the Village Board for review/action.