Operator's licenses expire in odd-numbered years. Alcohol licenses expire every June 30.
- License Application Forms and Information Visit the Department of Revenue's page for application forms and information pamphlets.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Helpful information from the League of Wisconsin Municipalities web site.
- How to File an Alcohol-Related Complaint
- Temporary Premise Change This form is used to request a temporary expansion of the licensed premises, usually for a one-day special event.
- Application for Beer Garden or Sidewalk Cafe
- Application to Serve Alcohol (Operator License)