Pay a Ticket or Fine
Belleville Municipal Court
P.O. Box 79
Belleville, WI 53508
We accept cash, personal checks and money orders. (Make them out to “Belleville Municipal Court”). Include your citation number or a copy of your citation when mailing payment.
2. Pay a Citation of Parking Ticket Using Your Credit or Debit Card
The Village of Belleville now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet, a third party agency. You can pay citations or parking tickets online 24 hours a day using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Credit or debit cards.
You will need the following:
- Citation or parking ticket number
- Payment amount
- Name of the person for whom payment is being made
- Your credit or debit card information
- For a citation go to https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/?plc=6131
- For a parking ticket go to https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/plc/8438
A minimum service fee of $3.50 or 3.5% of the total payment amount will be charged, whichever is greater.
If you want to request more time to pay, please call 608-424-6551. You must do this before the due date before the Clerk of Court will be able to grant the extension. Please understand that these requests are not automatically granted. Depending on your case, you may be sent to the courtroom to see the Judge.